Starting March 1, 2017, we will partner with eviCore, a national specialty benefit management company that focuses on managing quality and use for better outcomes for our patients, providers, and Health Alliance. eviCore will manage some preauthorization services for our commercial and Medicare lines of business to help us address the needs of our expanding complex member populations.
For dates of service on or after March 13, you must request preauthorizations through eviCore on Your Health Alliance for providers, which you can access starting February 28.
Anyone who is responsible for submitting preauthorization requests for our members should register for one of these online training sessions:
- Tuesday, February 7 at 10 a.m. CST
- Wednesday, February 8 at 1 p.m. CST
- Thursday, February 9 at 4 p.m. CST
- Tuesday, February 14 at 10 a.m. CST
- Wednesday, February 15 at 12 p.m. CST
- Wednesday, February 22 at 2 p.m. CST
- Thursday, February 23 at 1 p.m. CST
- Wednesday, March 1 at 10 a.m. CST
- Thursday, March 2 at 3 p.m. CST
How To Register
- Once you’ve picked a session, go to eviCore.webex.com.
- Choose the Training Center tab from the top menu.
- Find the date and time of the session you want to attend in the Upcoming tab. All of the training sessions will be named “Preauthorization – Health Alliance Medical Plans.”
- Choose Register.
- Enter your registration information.
Attending Your Online Training Session
After you’ve registered, you’ll get an email that includes:
- The toll-free phone number and pass code you’ll need for the session’s audio
- A link to the online session
- The session password
Save this registration email to access your session, and don’t forget to mark your calendar and ensure you’ll be able to fully participate in the session.
You can also access the presentation materials starting February 7 by using the eviCore Resources link in the Forms & Resources section of Your Health Alliance for providers. Or you can get a copy of the presentation slides by emailing ProviderRelations@evicore.com.