As we’ve shared before, starting March 1, 2017, we will partner with eviCore, a national specialty benefit management company that focuses on managing quality and use for better outcomes for our patients, providers, and Health Alliance.
For dates of service on or after March 13, you must request preauthorizations through eviCore on Your Health Alliance, which you can access starting February 28. We’ve added more online training sessions beginning March 10 for eviCore to help you prepare.
Anyone who is responsible for submitting preauthorization requests for our members and who has not attended a previous training session should register for one of these online training sessions:
- Wednesday, March 1 at 10 a.m. CST
- Thursday, March 2 at 3 p.m. CST
- Friday, March 10 at 9 a.m. CST
- Tuesday, March 14 at 3 p.m. CST
- Wednesday, March 15 at 1 p.m. CST
- Friday, March 17 at 10 a.m. CST
How To Register
- Once you’ve picked a session, go to eviCore.webex.com.
- Choose the Training Center tab from the top menu.
- Find the date and time of the session you want to attend in the Upcoming tab. All of the training sessions will be named “Preauthorization – Health Alliance Medical Plans.”
- Choose Register.
- Enter your registration information.
Attending Your Online Training Session
After you’ve registered, you’ll get an email that includes:
- The toll-free phone number and pass code you’ll need for the session’s audio
- A link to the online session
- The session password
Save this registration email to access your session, and don’t forget to mark your calendar and ensure you’ll be able to fully participate in the session.
You can also access the presentation materials starting February 7 by using the eviCore Resources link in the Forms & Resources section. Or you can get a copy of the presentation slides by emailing ProviderRelations@evicore.com.