FLASH: eviCore Preauthorization Online Training Sessions Genetic Testing Management ServicesJune 26, 2019
Starting in August, eviCore healthcare (eviCore) will begin managing an additional preauthorization service for Reid Health Alliance Medicare’s members. eviCore is a national specialty benefit management company that focuses on managing quality and use for individual patients.
For dates of service on or after August 1, 2019, providers must access eviCore on Your Health Alliance to request preauthorization. Providers can begin using eviCore through Your Health Alliance on August 1, 2019, to submit these requests.
Please register for one of the online training sessions below. This training is for anyone responsible for submitting LAB preauthorization requests for Reid Health Alliance Medicare members.
- How to register/submit preauthorization requests through eviCore
- How to access tools and resources
Online Training Sessions
To attend one of the online training sessions, please register in advance. Each session is free and will last approximately one hour.
|Monday||July 15, 2019||1 p.m. EST / 12 p.m. CST|
|Wednesday||July 17, 2019||11 a.m. EST / 10 a.m. CST|
|Friday||July 19, 2019||3 p.m. EST / 2 p.m. CST|
|Tuesday||July 23, 2019||4 p.m. EST / 3 p.m. CST|
|Wednesday||July 24, 2019||10 a.m. EST / 9 a.m. CST|
|Thursday||July 25, 2019||2 p.m. EST / 1 p.m. CST|
How to register:
- Once you have chosen a date and time, go to eviCore.webex.com.
- Choose the Training Center tab at the top of the web page.
- Find the date and time of the session you want to attend in the Upcoming tab. All of the training sessions will be named “Preauthorization: Health Alliance Medical Plans – Lab Management Services.”
- Choose Register.
- Enter your registration information.
After you have registered for the online training session you will receive an email that includes:
- The toll-free phone number and pass code you will need for the audio portion of the session
- A link to the web portion of the session
- The session password
Please save the registration email to access your online training session. Mark your calendar and ensure that you are able to fully participate so you can receive the necessary training to provide exceptional care to your patients.
You can access the presentation materials using the eviCore link found on the Resources section of Your Health Alliance for providers.